Microcrystalline grinding wheel 150mm diameter x 40mm wide.
Recessed one side 80mm x 20mm leaving thickness of the wheel 20mm in the middle - fits the popular Creuson grinder (15mm shaft) and the Record RPBG6 (12.7mm shaft)
- Perfect for sharpening all steel and HSS tools especially woodturning tools
- Special grit cuts cool and fast
- Outlasts other wheels many times over
- Easy to get a superfine edge on HSS and carbon steel tools
- Self sharpening action - seldom needs dressing
- Equivalent to 80 grit
Please specify bore size. We can machine a bush for any bore size (max 31.75mm) please specify in the comments field or in the contact form. Or use the option dropdown below.
More info here
Bore size (shaft size):